About black ginger: Black Ginger (Kaempferia parviflora) is an herbaceous plant belonging to the Zingiberaceae family. It commonly grows in the tropical Asia. In Thailand it’s known as Krachai Dam. In Korea it is commonly referred as “black turmeric” or “black ginger”. Traditionally, it is used as an energy enhancer and general tonic. In South East Asia region, especially in Thailand, people drink tea boiled from sliced black ginger as well as alcohol soaked with black ginger. Alternatively, black ginger is commonly used a folk medicine for energy enhancement, and relief of gastrointestinal complaints.
- Aphrodisiac activity (enhance sexual desire, sexual motivation and sexual performance)
- Increasing sperm density and increasing condensation of lysosome in the basal part of Sertoli cells
- Antiplasmodial, antifungal and mild antimycobacterial
- Excellent antioxidant
- Adaptogenic activity
- Anti-allergic activity
- Anticholinesterase activity (prevent and cure Alzheimer’s disease)
- Anti-gastric ulcer effect
- Antiobesity effects
- Anxiolytic and antidepressant effects
There are no reviews yet.